Welcome to Crossy Road! We’re glad you’re here. In this beginner’s guide, we’ll show you the basics of earning miles, points, and rewards from credit cards and hotels, plus how to get the most out of other types of expenses. We’ll explain why you should never use credit cards to buy Scottish Kilts, the different types of travel reward “currencies” out there, and everything else you need to know to get started with this hobby. So sit back and get comfortable! We’re about to demystify the fun and exciting world of earning benefits just by spending smart.
Crossy Road is a free to play mobile game where you have to avoid obstacles and collect coins.
This means that you can play it on your phone or tablet, wherever and whenever you want. You can even play it online or offline – which means that if you don’t have internet access, Crossy Road will still be playable!
You can also play with friends: each time someone opens a game of Crossy Road on their device, they get assigned a random “friend code” (more on this later).
An Overview of the Game
Crossy Road is a mobile game that is free to download. In this game, you control a character that you have to guide across the road. You can play the game in either landscape or portrait mode. If you are playing on an iPad, it will show up as landscape mode on your screen. On an iPhone 6S or earlier model, it shows up as portrait mode on your screen.
How to Play
Crossy Road is a game where you have to cross a road while avoiding obstacles. You can play with a friend or by yourself, and the controls are touch-based: you tap on the screen to move your character in that direction. The goal of the game is simply to cross as many roads as possible without being hit by an obstacle, like cars or trucks.
You can collect coins in Crossy Road from jumping over obstacles like cars or trucks and hitting them directly with your character (this will also give you points). Coins are used at random shops located throughout each world that appear after each round has been completed successfully; these shops sell different items such as new characters, worlds and power ups that may help improve your chances of getting across even more roads safely! If there’s one thing we’ve learned about life through playing this game it’s that every coin counts when it comes time for shopping 😉
How to Get New Characters
There are two ways to get new characters in Crossy Road. You can either buy them with coins, or you can collect them.
- Buying: You can purchase new characters from the character shop for 10 coins each. You get one free coin every time you level up and can earn more by completing challenges. If you’re looking to quickly expand your roster, buying is the way to go!
- Collecting: If you’d rather save that money for other things (like getting more coins), then collecting is where it’s at! There are four types of collectable items that could contain a new character when they drop: gems (the purple-and-green colored ones), gold bars (the yellow bars), golden eggs (the yellow eggs) and keys (the blue keys). The trick here is knowing which item will give you what kind of reward—and we’ve got all sorts of tips on how best to maximize your chances of success!
- Don’t be afraid to take your time.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. If you do, that’s okay! You can always try again later, and it will probably go better – because you’ll know what went wrong last time and you won’t repeat your mistakes!
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Don’t worry about being different from other people – being true to yourself is important!
- Don’t be afraid of change either; sometimes the best thing in life is finding out that what you thought was true isn’t actually true after all (or maybe it just needs some tweaking).
When you play crossy road, remember that you don’t have to rush everything. Stick with it and you will get better!
If you’re new to the world of crossy road, don’t worry—you’ll get better at it! Don’t rush, don’t be discouraged by losing, and keep trying. If you lose a game or two, that’s okay! That’s how we learn from our mistakes. And even if you lose 20 games in a row (which is highly unlikely), consider yourself lucky: You have 20 more chances to improve your skills without feeling as discouraged as other players might feel after losing one game of crossy road.
Plus, there’s something really magical about taking time out of your day to play video games with friends or family members—it’s just one of those things that brings people together and makes them happy when they’re doing it together! So go ahead and try playing some Crossy Road today; we promise you’ll have fun doing so!
I hope you’ve adopted some of my tips to make your crossy road experience more enjoyable. If so, then remember that while you may have a long way to go before you see success in this game, it’s important not to get discouraged. Every step forward is an accomplishment worth celebrating!