So you think you can play Flappy Bird? Good! This game is one of the most addictive games ever made. You will be surprised to know that this game was released in 2013 and within a year it had 50 million downloads worldwide. The creator of Flappy Bird, Dong Nguyen, decided to remove the game from App stores because he felt it was “addicting”. He tweeted, “I am sorry ‘Flappy Bird’ users, 22 hours from now, I will take ‘Flappy Bird’ down. I cannot take this anymore.”
- Flappy Bird was created by Dong Nguyen in May 2013.
- The game was removed from the app store on February 10, 2014 and since then it has been downloaded over 50 million times.
- It is the most downloaded free app in the app store, with over 50 million downloads. This means that if you add up all of those downloads, they would equal 50 million copies of the game!
Why Some People Hate Flappy Bird?
While the game is fun and easy to pick up, it can be hard to get a perfect score. The creator of Flappy Bird recently announced that he was removing the game from app stores because he thought it was too addictive. This has caused some people to hate Flappy Bird because they think it is boring and a waste of time.
However, there are also those who love playing Flappy Bird because they think it’s challenging and fun. They like competing against others online in an attempt to earn high scores!
A List of the Best Flappy Bird Clones
The best Flappy Bird clones are the following:
- Flappy Birds Family: This is a game by Clickgamer, which has been downloaded over 10 million times. It is an online version of the original Flappy Bird game, and you earn points to buy upgrades for your bird.
- Flappy Fish: This is one of the more popular games on Android and iOS devices that was released in 2013 by GamesAid LLC. It features cute graphics, sounds effects and animations giving it a unique feel compared to other flying games on smart phones today. You can play this game in either single mode or multiplayer mode with up to three people playing at once! If you enjoy this type of entertainment then I highly recommend giving this title a try out! 🙂
- Flappy Wings: This title was also released back during 2013 but unlike some others it hasn’t seen much success yet despite being fairly well reviewed overall… The concept behind this particular title revolves around collecting coins while avoiding obstacles (eagles) while trying not fall into water below either…. If you’ve never played any kind before then they might seem difficult at first glance but once used properly they won’t take long before becoming comfortable enough with using them regularly without getting frustrated too much either! 🙂
Check out these fun facts and new games you can play.
If you’re looking for a game that can be played on a variety of devices, Flappy Bird is the game for you. You can play the game on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
Flappy Bird is a simple game to learn but difficult to master. The goal of Flappy Bird is to fly your bird past all of the green pipes without hitting any of them as they come flying towards your bird at different speeds and heights. If you hit one pipe then it’s game over! The best way I’ve found to beat this game is by tapping your screen with quick taps so that it goes up faster than gravity will pull it down again (this makes it easier). This trick really helps when playing against other people too because they won’t be able to tell how close they are getting until they finally hit one!
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed learning about these ten fascinating facts from the Flappy Bird universe. As fun as this game is to play, it’s also full of interesting trivia that makes it even more interesting in the world of gaming. The story behind your favorite bird-based game might be more complicated than you think!