In today’s world, mobile games are a great way to pass the time. If you enjoy playing games on your cell phone, be sure to check out these five things before you pay for any app. The key to finding good apps is to read ratings and reviews before downloading anything.
Do you want some cool apps to play?
These are the games you should try:
- [Don’t Starve](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dont-starve/id397231471?mt=8)
- [Space Base](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spacebase-builder-outer-space-base-builder!/id1011239266?mt=8)
- It’s just like Grand Theft Auto, but instead of stealing cars or robbing people, you steal tomatoes from the grocery store! It’s crazy fun!
Are you looking for some great ideas?
There are many games available, and you could certainly find one that meets your needs. If you’re looking for something popular, there are plenty of options. Or maybe you want something free—and we can help with that too! You’ll also want to consider the level of expertise required by the game, as well as its suitability for your age and interest level.
Search the Internet to find suggestions.
One of the best ways to find a suitable app is by searching for it on your favorite search engine. While this method isn’t foolproof, it can save you a lot of time when trying to narrow down your options. Here are some things that you should look for in search results:
- Reviews from trusted sources (for example, if you’re looking for free games, check out what other people have written about them on sites like PCMag)
- The app’s rating (for example, if an app has a 5-star rating from 100 reviews, there’s a good chance that it will be worth downloading)
- The price of the app (apps with low prices may not include as many features as more expensive ones)
- Whether or not your phone supports the game’s specifications (for example, if an app requires iOS 8 or newer and yours runs iOS 7 only)
Ask your friends what they use.
- Ask your friends what they use.
If you have any friends who play mobile games, ask them what they like to play and why they like it. They’ll likely be able to give you a better idea of how good a game is than any review or score might. Asking them about their favorite features and gameplay elements will also help you figure out if the game appeals to your particular tastes. If someone mentions that there’s an excellent new action-adventure RPG that just came out, but all their social media posts are about farming SIMS-like games in which players raise virtual cats or decorate virtual homes with virtual furniture, it could be useful information for deciding whether or not to buy said adventure RPG (and vice versa).
Don’t pay for apps unless they are free.
When you’re thinking about buying a mobile game, don’t. Unless the app is free, avoid it.
Paid games aren’t always bad, but they are often more expensive and can have more in-app purchases than free games.
Free games are usually less addictive because you don’t feel as pressured to keep playing in order to make progress or unlock new features. Free games also tend not to include ads or other ways of making money from players directly (e.g., by prompting you for money after every few minutes of play). In fact, most free apps will be rated well by the users who downloaded them on Google Play or Apple’s App Store if they’re worth playing at all—and sometimes even better than many paid ones!
Be careful while buying mobile games
There are a number of things to be wary of when downloading and playing mobile games. While there are plenty of legitimate developers, you should take care to protect yourself from scam artists who want to steal your money or personal information. With that in mind, here are some guidelines for making safe choices:
- Be careful where you download apps from. Avoid websites or app stores that promise free versions of games if you complete some action (such as watching an ad) before downloading the game itself. This practice is often used by scammers who pay actors or bots to repeatedly click on ads and rack up costs on your phone bill while they profit off the click-throughs themselves!
- Be careful what permissions an app asks for when installing it onto your device. If an app asks for too much personal information (including location data), it’s probably best not to install it at all until more questions have been answered about its security practices and effectiveness at protecting user privacy rights
With the above tips, you can get some cool apps to play. Do more research about the apps that are in demand. If your friends recommend any app, then try it out before buying.