Since the 2016 release of Zombs.io, its popularity has grown steadily as it has become one of the most popular 2D multiplayer games online in 2020. The game is free to play online, and there is also a premium version which allows you to play offline on your computer. This article will introduce you to some basic strategies to help you get started playing this game quickly and efficiently. The first thing that should be noted about Zombs.io is that it is a tower defense game with some concepts borrowed from real-time strategy games such as League of Legends or DOTA 2. The objective of Zombs.io is simple: kill all waves of zombies before they reach your base
Why play Zombs.io?
- Zombs.io is a great game to play if you enjoy teamwork and working together with other players. It’s extremely challenging to survive on your own in this game, so it’s best to find some friends or make some new ones on the server.*
- If you’re looking for something that will test your strategy skills and keep you engaged for hours at a time, then this is the perfect game for you!*
How to escape your foe
Once you’ve built up some momentum and are ready to make a break for it, remember that your first priority is to stay alive. You don’t need to be the fastest player on the map—but you do want to make sure that you can keep moving and avoid getting caught by surprise:
- Don’t get cornered. If there’s someone chasing after you, move in a direction where they won’t find it easy to corner or trap you (i.e., don’t run into buildings).
- Don’t get trapped in a building. If there are houses around, try not to go inside them—people will be able to shoot through walls and windows here! Instead, climb over fences if possible until they’re not able to see or shoot at your character anymore (if they do still see it moving around).
- Don’t get surrounded by zombies without any way out nearby (like if there were too many of them). This is especially true when searching chests/boxes because these provide excellent cover from both incoming bullets as well as other players looking for loot; however since most people aren’t expecting zombies inside these containers, this tactic may prove unsuccessful unless everyone else has already left their area of interest behind long before reaching yours—at which point no one would notice anything amiss anyway.”
How to Play the Game
To play the game, all you have to do is hit your mouse button. You can also use a keyboard if you’re feeling fancy. If you want to play with friends, it’s best if they are nearby. You should all run around together and collect coins and diamonds together.
If you want to play in a group of more than one person, then everyone should do their own thing and try not to get killed by zombies or eaten by other players (or each other). It’s important that everyone keep an eye out for danger so that nobody gets hurt!
If there are only two people playing Zombs.io (or if one person wants company), then this can be done easily as well – just make sure both of them have good internet connections!
An Updated Guide to Playing Zombs.io: A blog about how to escape your foes and how to play the game.
Zombs.io is a free-to-play multiplayer game, battle royale, survival game, zombie game and multiplayer in the same package. It was originally released for PC in 2019 by Adera Inc. and has been ported over to mobile devices since then. Zombs.io is available on both Android and iOS devices as well as Steam (for PC).
If you want to learn more about the awesome features this game has to offer then read our guide below!
I hope that after reading this guide you have a better understanding of the game and are now prepared to defend your base against the zombies!