I love Adventure Time, and I am always looking for more Adventure Time content to consume. One of the easiest ways to find new Adventure Time stuff is through the magic of video games! Finn and Jake have starred in numerous video games over the years, on pretty much every platform you could imagine. So I set out to play as many of them as I could find and make a list of my favorites.
Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations
- Story: The game is set in a world where everyone has candy and everyone’s an animal. You play as Finn, who lives with his little brother Jake. When Finn’s house gets broken into and he discovers that his penguin, Gunter, has been kidnapped by some mysterious creature, the two of them decide to embark on a journey to find him.
- Difficulty: There are three difficulty levels: easy, normal and hard. While I did play through all three difficulties (which will take about 3 hours each), I found the normal one to be just fine for me personally – not too hard but not too easy either! Each difficulty level has its own unique puzzles though so don’t worry if you can’t handle the harder ones!
- Length: If you do nothing but complete all the main story quests then it should take about 5 hours or so depending on how fast your fingers move over those keys 🙂
- Star rating: ★★★★★ stars out of 5 stars possible based on 1 user rating; 100% positive reviews overall but with just 1 user review total so far at time of writing this article 🙂
- Cost: Free! Yes free!! No money required!! Just go play yourself if interested 🙂 !!!
Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a game that stars Finn and Jake, two heroes from the popular cartoon series. You play as Finn on his quest to save the Princess. He has to explore the dungeon, solve puzzles and defeat enemies in order to progress through each level. You can play as other characters as well!
The game was released back in 2014 but it’s still worth checking out if you’re looking for more Adventure Time games.
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW!
The game has a lot of replay value and gives you many options to choose from. You can play in single-player mode, or with up to three other people online. The story mode consists of 8 chapters, so it’s not going to be over in just one sitting!
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! is an action RPG where you control Finn and Jake as they explore dungeons looking for treasure and secrets. As you progress through each level by fighting enemies, collecting loot and solving puzzles, your characters will gain experience points that allow them to improve their stats (health, attack power etc.).
We like adventure time games
Adventure Time is one of the best cartoons out there. It’s funny, has great characters and a really cool story. We love it so much that we decided to make this list on the best adventure time games that you can find in youtube. These are all good games, but some of them are better than others depending on what kind of player you are or what type of game you like to play.
We noticed that there were many Adventure Time games out there, but they weren’t all good… So we made this list so you don’t have to waste any more time looking for a good game!
We hope you enjoyed our recap of the best Adventure Time games! We are excited to play more as new games come out.