If you’re like me, you’ve been a Candy Crush addict since the game came out. You’re also probably aware that not everyone understands your obsession with this silly little mobile game. Never fear: we’re here to make sure you get the most out of this addictive time-suck!
How To Play Candy Crush Saga: Tips and advice on how to maximize your experience.
Candy Crush Saga is a game about matching candies and crushing them. It’s on the easy side, but it does have challenging levels that you’ll need to figure out. Here are some tips and advice to help you maximise your experience with Candy Crush Saga.
- You can use boosters in different levels, but not all of them work in the same way. For example, when you’re playing a level where there are 16 moves left to complete it and there are blockers on your path (such as walls or candy with spikes), you can use one or more bombs from your inventory; these will remove all candies within a 4×4 grid for each bomb used! However, if you’re playing a level where there is no time limit and no blockers on your path, then using bombs won’t do much good for you – instead try using another booster instead like shuffles which will shuffle around any candies in play so that they fall into better positions before being matched up with others from above/below them..
- There is something called hidden candies which allows players unlock special blocks throughout their adventure through this title; these blocks offer big rewards upon completion such as bonus points
You can use boosters in different levels, but not all of them work in the same way.
The Candy Crush Saga boosters are designed to help you clear the entire level of candies, but they each have their own special way of working.
Bombs – The bomb booster can be used when there are at least 3 candy bombs on the board. If you’re lucky and use it in between the number of candies that are already present in the level, then you can clear out a lot of them in one go!
Lollipop Hammer – This one is a little complicated but if you get it right it’s very effective! You should only use this booster if there are at least 5 lollipops on the board and then swap two adjacent ones by using your hammer tool. What happens next depends upon which type(s) were swapped—but most commonly will result in clearing all remaining lollipops from that column or row. Color Bombs – This special item removes all surrounding candies of its color (red, green or blue). You can also combine different types together to make other colors such as orange+blue makes purple etc… Wrapped Candies – These work just like regular wrapped candies except they do not disappear after being cleared off of their respective columns/rows so always keep an eye out for these types as they give some extra points too as well as helping clear more than one space at once Striped Candies – When placed on top-most rows/columns these increase point values by 25% per move made horizontally/vertically respectively Striped Wraped Candies (SWC)- SWCs act like SWC + SWC combinations but with more complexity added since each individual SWC must be matched TWICE before any additional points will be awarded Wrapped Color Bombs (WCB)– Like WCB + WCB combinations except only ONE set needs matching TWICE before any additional points will be awarded
There is something called hidden candies which you have to unlock by finishing a level.
Hidden candies are very useful in Candy Crush Saga. They’re not always visible and you have to unlock them by finishing a level. Once you’ve unlocked hidden candies, they will help you complete the levels and earn extra lives, points or special items.
Hidden candies don’t appear when the game begins but they become visible after completing a certain number of levels. Hidden candies can be used to help you clear your way through some levels in order to get a high score or even get 3 stars on them.
Use your lives wisely. If you get stuck on a level, quit that level and wait for more lives. In this way you will be able to keep playing without having to wait for the lives to regenerate, or go ask for help from your friends.
Now, it’s important to note that if you get stuck on a level, quit and wait for more lives. In this way you will be able to keep playing without having to wait for the lives to regenerate or go ask for help from your friends.
This is a really good way of using your lives wisely: Keep in mind that there are some levels where I have been unable to beat them at all with my own abilities, so I simply quit the level and waited for more lives. You need at least three stars in order to move onto the next section (which has only one level) but if you don’t have enough stars then it might be better just quitting instead.
The lollipop hammer is one of the most useful boosters you can use but it does not always work.
The Lollipop Hammer is one of the most useful boosters you can use but it does not always work. If possible, try to keep it in reserve until you have a big cluster of candies on the board. This will ensure that they are all removed with one tap and you won’t be left with any stray pieces on a space where they will soon be covered by more candies.
If you’re not sure when to use this booster, here’s some more advice:
- It’s better to save your Lollipop Hammer for later levels where clearing space is especially important (e.g., level 10 or 15).
- In earlier levels, don’t hesitate to use other boosters like the Color Bomb or Rainbow Candy instead of saving them for later levels where there might be more space-clearing opportunities available!
Use the bombs with caution because they are timed and when they end, they explode destroying everything! There is something called colorbomb which you can use and also destroy everything in its path, however, it only works when it matches other kinds of candy.
- Use the bombs with caution because they are timed and when they end, they explode destroying everything! There is something called colorbomb which you can use and also destroy everything in its path, however, it only works when it matches other kinds of candy.
- If you are playing the game on Facebook or mobile device then there’s an option to ask friends for help via social media. You can share your score with your friends who play Candy Crush Saga as well.
Every move you make will create free space. Therefore, if you are starting from a difficult position, try to create more free space by moving candies until there is only one row left at the bottom of the board. This way, the candies will not find any other blockage and fall into the empty spaces easily.
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
Candy Crush does not end after level 500; this game continues even further! There are 1,001 levels!! That will keep you busy for a long time!
Candy Crush Saga is the most popular puzzle game in the world, and it’s not hard to see why. The game’s simple premise, charming visuals and addictive gameplay make it an absolute joy to play, even if you’re terrible at matching colors.
You need to match three or more same-colored candies to make them disappear from the board, but as you progress through levels new obstacles are introduced that can make this task much harder. What makes Candy Crush so fun is that it’s never too difficult or frustrating; even when you have a bad run (which will happen often), there’s always something else you can do in order to keep yourself entertained until your lives regenerate again.
One thing I’d like to point out here before we go any further: unlike many other mobile games where progress is limited by how much money they’re willing to spend on microtransactions (or other forms of payment), Candy Crush has virtually no restrictions built into its design whatsoever—it’s basically impossible for anyone playing this game not have fun!
Hopefully, these tips have been helpful. We’d love to hear about your Candy Crush experiences! Do you have any other strategies for being successful at the game? Share them in the comments below!