When it comes to video games, I know a thing or two. My kid is always asking me which games are good. So today, I wanted to share my list of the top 5 video games for kids.
- ) Minecraft: When it comes to video games, I know a thing or two. My kid is always asking me which games are good. So today, I wanted to share my list of the top 5 video games for kids.
- ) Fortnite: This game isn’t just fun because it’s free and has great graphics, but also because you get to play with your friends! What more can you ask for?
- ) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: This is one of my favorites from when I was a kid! Racing against friends will be fun until someone loses…and then gets super mad about it! Just kidding (not really).
- ) Terraria: The world is your oyster with this awesome adventure game! Build anything your heart desires and take on the evils of Terraria in this awesome 2D side scroller that everyone loves.
- ) Super Smash Bros Ultimate: This game brings back all the Nintendo characters you loved in an all-out brawl between your favorite characters! Get ready to mash buttons like crazy while trying not to throw your controller at the tv (haha). Fun fact: Kirby is overpowered so don’t use him if you want a fair challenge 😉
Minecraft is a sandbox game that allows players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. The player takes on the role of an unnamed protagonist who explores their surroundings and digs underground, searching for resources and ores to build and craft new tools, blocks, and items. As they travel over the world, they encounter various animals and monsters that can be killed or avoided by running away or hiding.
The game was created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson (known as “Notch”) during a period of rapid prototyping called “Creative Multiplayer Gameplay” with the goal being to create an open-ended experience where players would have total freedom in game design but would also retain some sense of direction by providing users with goals within this larger sandbox environment to achieve through creative use of their “inventory”.
The game has been updated continuously since its initial release in 2009; it has sold more than 70 million copies across all platforms (not including Minecraft Pocket Edition). It is one of the best selling video games ever made.
Fortnite is a video game released in September 2017 by Epic Games. It’s available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and iOS devices.
The game is free-to-play and is rated E10+ for cartoon violence by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). Players must construct defensive fortifications out of materials found on the map to protect themselves from zombie hordes while they collect resources that allow them to upgrade their character abilities or advance in the game’s structure. The goal is to be the last human standing after 100 online players are killed off by zombies each round (a match).
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
If you’re looking for an excellent game with which to introduce your kids to the world of video games, look no further than Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. This popular kart racing game is available on the Nintendo Switch and features an assortment of characters from the Mario universe. Whether it’s Mario, Luigi or Donkey Kong himself driving his way to first place in a race against Yoshi, Toad or Bowser (or even Rosalina!) your child will love this fun racing game that he or she can play with friends and family members alike.
Learning how to drive a kart through various tracks filled with obstacles and enemies isn’t just fun—it’ll also teach kids about some crucial life skills like teamwork and patience when it comes time for them to take their first steps into adulthood!
Terraria is a 2D sandbox game with a retro feel. It has a beautiful pixelated art style, and its gameplay is quite addictive. The game has a lot of depth and replayability, which makes it an ideal video game for kids like my son who love to play games for hours on end. In addition to being fun to play, Terraria also contains many characters (including enemies) that are cute or funny in some way.
The best thing about Terraria is the fact that it has so much content—you can spend hours exploring caves, building castles or villages and fighting evil bosses while you’re at school! My son really enjoys playing this video game because he’s able to do all these things while interacting with other players online at the same time through multiplayer mode; however if your child doesn’t have access to WiFi I recommend sticking with single player mode until they become more comfortable navigating around their console’s menu system before trying out multiplayer mode because there will be lots more going on than what most kids are used too when first starting out playing videogames like these ones where both parents are involved too since they’ll need help setting up everything correctly before getting started right away without any guidance whatsoever (which could lead them into trouble later down the road if not done correctly beforehand).
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a fighting game for the Nintendo Switch that has been developed by Sora Ltd. and Bandai Namco Studios, published by Nintendo and released worldwide on December 7th, 2018.
The game features over 70 fighters from previous entries in the series such as Donkey Kong, Link, Mario and Pikachu (aptly named “Pikachu” in Japan). This includes all previously playable fighters making a return to the game while adding new ones like Inkling from Splatoon or Simon Belmont from Castlevania who are only available as DLC content at this point in time.
In addition to standard battles between characters there’s also several different modes including classic mode where you fight through various challenges before facing off against Master Hand himself as well as a new Tourney Mode where players can compete with friends over wireless connection locally or online.
Listing of games that are fun, engaging, and good for kids.
- Minecraft: This game is super fun and has a wide variety of settings. You can create anything you want in this game, which is why it’s so engaging. Kids will love playing with friends and other people online who play Minecraft as well!
- Roblox: This game offers a lot of different options for kids to choose from when they play. There are also lots of different activities that kids can do on Roblox, making it an engaging experience for them all around!
- Fortnite Battle Royale: This one is kind of like the Hunger Games, but with more guns involved! It’s all about surviving against other players (or bots) until only one person survives at the end – making it both fun AND engaging! If your child likes games where they fight other people then this might be right up their alley too!
- : PUBG Mobile Game: Players drop into battles by flying through an airplane window onto an island surrounded by waterfalls and ruins before scavenging weapons scattered across its surface.. Players then engage each other using these weapons until only one person remains alive; therefore making this type of game both fun AND engaging! If your child enjoys killing others without consequence then this could be right up their alley too!”
I hope this blog post has been informative and helpful for you. I would love to read any comments or questions you might have on here. If you want to hear more from me, please subscribe to my newsletter!