There are so many great bloons td 6 clips out there, but finding them is hard. Here on this blog you’ll find the top 10 funniest bloons td 6 videos to date. These are the most insane challenges people have put together in bloons td 6 and managed to win! You can use these for inspiration for your own bloons td 6 missions, or you can just enjoy watching other people play the game at a master level.
1) Race to 20 rounds in bloons TD 6, who will win!
The first video on our list is Race to 20 rounds in Bloons TD 6, who will win! by user Cantstopgaming. It was uploaded September 21st, 2018, and as of December 27th, 2018 it has over 1 million views. This video shows a quick race between two experienced players trying to get 20 rounds before their opponent. The map is called “Race to 20” which means each player can only get 10 towers that they place down while they try to stop the other player from getting 20 rounds. They start off with 3 towers each because you cannot use more than three towers when you start out (you can only use your starting amount for the whole game).
These two players are very good at bloons td 6 and have been playing for awhile now so this was an exciting match for all viewers watching since no one knew who would win until the end!
2) How to get hard cash really easy in Bloons TD 6.
- How to get hard cash really easy in Bloons TD 6.
Start a game in Bloons TD 6 and make it to round 10. Build one monkey village, but don’t upgrade it or build any more towers, then wait for the game to end. Collect your reward (usually ~$15K) and repeat this process until you have as much money as you need/want!
3) A glitch in bloons TD 6 that allows you to pop the camo bloon and get free upgrades.
- A glitch in Bloons TD 6 that allows you to pop the camo bloon and get free upgrades.
Camo bloons are a type of bloon in Bloons TD 6 that look like regular balloons but with a camouflage pattern on them. When you shoot it, the camo will disappear and then reappear somewhere else. You can only pop this bloon with a special upgrade called “camouflage destroyer” where you shoot an arrow at it to make it disappear for good! However, there is a glitch in this game where if you do the following steps correctly and fast enough, you can make the camo bloon disappear permanently without having to use up one of your camouflage destroyers:
- First click on any other type of balloon (red or green) besides camos
- Then click on all 4 corners near where your cursor is located at high speed before anything else happens (the object should start moving towards one corner). If done correctly, within 5 seconds or so after clicking on each corner quickly enough according to how fast your computer can process everything that just happened while also trying not to mess up too much here).
4) The best clips from the top 10 funniest bloons td 6 streamers.
This video shows the best clips from the top 10 funniest bloons td 6 streamers. The clips show some of the funniest bloons td 6 moments ever, and they are ordered by number of views and likes.
5) The greatest challenges ever made in Bloons TD 6.
Challenges are a great way to learn new strategies. Watching other people play the game can give you the insight you need to discover how top players use their towers and bloons in different ways.
6) Bloons TD 6 but I only upgrade one tower and start with only $100.
What’s better than beating Bloons TD 6? Doing it with just one tower.
In this video, you’ll see how to win the game with only one tower and infinite cash. You can do this on any map and difficulty, even on impossible mode!
7) How many towers can you buy with $400 in Bloons TD 6?
It’s all about how you use your money. You can buy a ton of towers, but if they’re all useless, you’ll lose the game. However, if you spend wisely (and not stupidly), then you’ll get much farther in Bloons TD 6. For example, let’s say that I have $400 to spend on towers: what should I buy?
In this case, some good options are Sniper Monkey and Bomb Tower (assuming there are no bloons that fly or float). These two towers have high range and can shoot through a lot of bloons at once. So if there is an opening in my defense line where a bunch of Camos or lead balloons could slip through undetected by any other tower on screen (which would result in me losing), then these two towers would be perfect because they can either kill those specific types of bloons or stall them while other towers destroy them before they reach my endgame line!
8) This video shows how to beat the map with only one tower and infinite cash in Bloons TD 6.
In this video, the creator shows how to beat the map with only one tower and infinite cash in Bloons TD 6. He also gives you tips on how to get infinite cash in Bloons TD 6.
The method he uses involves using a Tack Shooter (the first tower) with 3/3 upgrades, including an extra 0/0 upgrade that boosts your attack speed by 50% and allows towers to fire in three directions at once! This is then combined with a Money Maker (the second tower), which generates money at an insane rate – enough so that not even spending any can deplete your bank account! With these two towers alone, you should be able to reach around $5400 or more! Then all you need is one other tower for backup because after all its just one round against a bunch of bloons!
9) If a tower is built here then it is possible to beat any map on impossible in Bloons TD 6.
If you are looking for a fun and funny video of Bloons TD 6, then this one is for you. The player shows off how he beat a map on impossible without any towers. He does this by building special towers in strategic locations around the map. This allows him to catch all the bloons without having to build any extra towers or add more money to his bank account.
If you want to try this yourself but don’t know what towers should be built where, check out their description below:
- You need at least 1 super monkey and 2 sniper monkeys (or supreme)
- Place them near the edge so they can hit as many bloons as possible.
10) Will this strat give a perfect run on zomg mode? You’ll have to watch the video to find out!!!
If you’re a fan of Bloons TD 6, then you’ll be familiar with Zomg Mode. For those who aren’t, Zomg Mode is the hardest map in the game and features an incredible amount of bloons that come at you in waves.
In this video, we show one strat that will get you a perfect run on Zomg Mode! It’s definitely not easy and requires some practice but it works every time!
There are so many great clips out there, go find yourself a new favorite today!
There are so many great clips out there, go find yourself a new favorite today! To help you get started, we’ve put together this list of the 10 funniest bloons td 6 videos ever.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post of the top 10 funniest Bloons TD 6 videos to date. Even though these are the funniest, there are many more great clips out there, go find yourself a new favorite today!