Welcome to the world of PUBG, one of the most popular video games in recent memory! This game feels like an amalgamation of some of the most exciting scenarios for a video game: you’re dropped into a massive map with 99 other players, and it’s up to you to survive. In this post, we’ll go through everything you need to know about how to win at PUBG.
How to start playing PUBG:
- Download the game from the official website. If you are playing on PC, download the Desktop version of PUBG.
- Install the game if not already done so by following these instructions: https://playbattlegrounds.com/en-US/download
- Once installed, launch PUBG and select your region for games to be hosted in (usually North America or Europe). This will help determine your ping (ping is basically how long it takes for data to travel back and forth between you and another player on their end) which will affect gameplay performance.
- At this point, you should be able to connect to a match! It may take some time depending on how busy servers are at that moment but once connected — congratulations! You’ve just played your first match of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds! Now comes actual gameplay…
How to move around the map:
The compass on your screen is the most useful tool for finding your way around the map. You can use it to check where you are, as well as figure out where to go next.
You should also take advantage of the mini-map as much as possible. It’s easy to forget about, but it will help keep track of other players and avoid getting lost in unfamiliar territory.
What to do once you land on the ground:
Once you land, your first priority should be to find a weapon. If you land near some open grassland with no cover, don’t hesitate to drop out of the plane immediately and go into combat mode. There’s no point in trying to stay in the air any longer than necessary. You’ll just be exposing yourself to more danger while making it harder for other players to find you when they land.
It’s also important that you don’t spend too much time looting on the ground before finding your next step—especially if another player is nearby and watching as you do so (which he probably is). In these cases, it’s best not only for health but also for self-preservation reasons that we leave all loot behind us once we’ve collected it from our fallen enemies’ bodies or vehicles and move on quickly toward our next target: finding a vehicle or building where we can take shelter from incoming fire!
When to (and when not to) engage in combat with other players:
When you are alone (or if it’s just you and a friend), always go after the enemy. Your chances of success are much higher in this scenario, because one person is hard to spot and harder to kill than two people. If it’s just two of you on the island, stay together at all times!
If there is only one other player in sight and he isn’t aware of your presence yet, try sneaking up behind him or hiding nearby and waiting for his next move before attacking him. This way, he won’t be able to see where you’re going or what weapons he has until it’s too late—and even then there may not be enough time for him to react defensively against such an unexpected attack strategy!
If there are two enemies nearby but neither knows about each other’s presence yet…then again: wait for them both before attacking either one individually (unless they’re very close together). Remember: if their backs are turned towards each other then they can’t see each other’s movements; so pick off whichever opponent seems weaker first while keeping an eye out for incoming reinforcements who might come running over any second now!
How to strategize during a match of battle royale:
- How to use the map to your advantage
The map is one of the most important tools in PUBG, and using it to your advantage is crucial. You should always make sure you know where all of the loot locations are on a map before starting a game. If you don’t know where they are beforehand, then at least try to memorize them during the match by checking them off as you find them. Then when you’re in battle royale mode and trying to decide where to drop, take into consideration what loot locations are near or far from where you want go—and how much risk there might be involved in making that trek back after dropping off your gear.
- How to use blue zone strategy for winning at PUBG: Blue zones start out small but grow rapidly over time if players aren’t cautious enough; this means that if someone dies while within a blue zone’s radius they’ll respawn immediately without having lost any armor or health–which can end up being harmful if someone else kills them before they’re able to rearm themselves properly. Because of this mechanic, it’s important not only knowing when/where blue zones will appear but also knowing how long they’ll stay active until shrinking back down again so that no matter which direction (north/south/east west) one chooses when dropping onto their desired landing site has some sort of safety net built into its design plan even if only temporarily–and hopefully longer than short term survival–since staying inside those safe areas reduces risk significantly compared with venturing outside since entering them means
What to do as the match goes on and the safe zone gets smaller and smaller:
As the match goes on and the safe zone gets smaller, you need to start strategizing with your team. You can’t win alone. Use the map to your advantage by knowing where enemies are located and where they have been spotted before. Use the environment around you as well, hiding behind things like trees or rocks that block bullets and give you cover from other players. It’s also important to remember that there is no “right way” or “wrong way” of doing anything in this game—it all depends on how confident/cautious/risk-taking your play style is! It’s up to each individual player how they want their experience in PUBG Mobile: Battlefield Royale to go down!
If there’s one thing I’ve learned playing video games over the years, it’s this: always use whatever tools available at hand (or vehicle) when trying not just survive but thrive against other human beings online!
Here are some tips on how to play Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds.
This is the first of a three-part series on PUBG. In this article, we’ll cover how to start playing and begin your journey in Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG).
- You should start by opening up Steam and searching for “Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds.” It will take some time to download.
- Once it has downloaded, you can open it up and join your friends or other players in a match of battle royale!
Now that you’ve read our guide, you should be ready to jump into Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds and start playing it like a pro. If you have any other questions about how to play this game or want some helpful tips on winning battles in PUBG then feel free to ask us in the comments below. We are always happy to help other players out whether they’re playing on PC or mobile devices!