I love games. I have pretty much every game console there is and spend most of my time playing a game or two when I’m not working. Over the past few months, however, I’ve noticed that some of the best games I’ve ever played have been available on both my PC and my Android phone. These games are great for killing time on weekends and they’re so fun that you won’t even realize how much time you’re spending playing them!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3 is one of the best games you can play on PC and Android, and it’s a game that has earned its reputation as one of the most popular games ever. You can play this game for hours, especially if you’re a fan of the Witcher series. The story is interesting and full of twists, which makes it fun to play since you never know what will happen next.
This game has an option called “hardcore mode” that allows players to create characters with fewer abilities when they start playing. This makes it easier for beginners who don’t have much experience playing video games because they won’t have any trouble keeping up with other players who’ve been playing for years!
Cuphead is one of the most challenging games I’ve ever played. It’s also one of the most fun and rewarding. The game has a unique visual style, and it’s an amazing experience to play with your friends. If you want something that will challenge you and make you feel accomplished when you beat it, Cuphead is the game for you!
Stardew Valley is a farming simulation game released for the PC in 2016 and for Android in 2017. It was developed by ConcernedApe, who describes it as a “love letter” to the Harvest Moon series. In this game, you must manage your farm and the people who work on it by growing crops, raising livestock and visiting nearby towns for supplies. The game includes over 40 different types of crops that can be grown in your garden – from tomatoes to strawberries to pumpkins – six fish species (with over 75 varieties) which you can catch with your fishing pole or net, two dozen animal types (including chickens, sheep or cows) whom you can raise on your property or sell at market price once they’ve reached maturity (or even breed them if their gender matches), ten different farm animals such as horses that can be tamed if certain requirements are met (for example: having enough space to accommodate them), four types of minerals which may be found underground like copper ore used in crafting metal objects; iron which doesn’t have any practical use except being sold off at high prices due its rarity!
If you’re a fan of the Pokemon series, then Pokemon GO is probably one of your favorite games. It’s easy to get started and once you do, it’s difficult to stop playing. If you want to get more out of the game and have an epic weekend night session with your friends or just by yourself, here are some tips that will help:
- You can earn money in this game! Each time you catch a new Pokemon and visit a PokeStop (a place where people drop Pokeballs), there will be some items for sale at each location. Make sure to check out what’s available before buying anything because not everything is worth it.
- There are certain types of Pokemon that only appear at certain times during the day or night—so if none are showing up near where they should be, try going elsewhere! This may help increase their chance of appearing as well as give them room so they don’t run off when another player shows up with another type nearby.
- Just like in other games based on this franchise, having more than one character means having more than one team member at any given point in time; however: You’ll need an extra device running Android OS version 4 or higher (preferably 5+) before starting up an account since Niantic won’t let players use their Apple devices anymore due on privacy issues with previous iOS versions which didn’t support compliance standards set forth by Apple itself.”
Lords Mobile is a strategy game that you can play on PC or Android. In the game, you are tasked with building your own castle and customizing it. You can also upgrade your castle to make it more powerful and defend yourself from other players who may attack you.
In addition to playing on your own, Lords Mobile lets you play in guilds with other people from around the world. If you want to join a guild, there are many different types of guilds available for players at different levels of skill and experience (e.g., beginner vs expert). You can also choose one of these types when joining:
- [Skills] – These are guilds focused on leveling up faster so they can unlock new items faster than other types of guilds; however, these aren’t as good unless they have lots of active members willing to donate resources like wood or stone so everyone in this type gets stronger quickly too!
- [Social] – A great way for newbies who want help learning how to play better before becoming experts themselves because often times these guys will mentor newer members whenever possible while they’re busy doing something else (like farming) instead.”
Slither.io is a classic snake game that can be played on PC and Android, but it’s most commonly associated with the browser. In Slither.io, you control a snake and try to grow it as long as possible by eating smaller snakes or growing its body segments by consuming blocks of food. If another player comes along and eats your tail, you die! You also have the ability to play against your friends in this game—so if you want some friendly competition over the weekend, this might be the app for you!
When you know what games are appearing in the PC and Android market, you can download them to your computer and your Android phone.
You can get the best games in the market by knowing what is coming out. You can find out what is coming out by reading about them online, or you can follow your favorite game developers on social media. If you’re lucky, one of them might tell you about their new game before it is released!
If you have an Android phone, there are many ways to get new games onto it:
- The Google Play Store has thousands of great games for either free or cheap prices!
- The Apple App Store also has thousands of great games for either free or cheap prices!
If you’re looking to spice up your weekend fun, these PC and Android games offer exciting adventures that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home. Whether you want to battle monsters or build a farm, there are plenty of options for boosting your game night with friends and family. These games each offer a unique experience, so no matter what you’re looking for in a PC or Android game, we hope this list has helped point you in the right direction.