Hey, gamers! Here’s something you might not know about us here at Free Online Games and More: we love online games. We’re always on the lookout for new games to try out, especially free ones that don’t require any downloads. If you share our enthusiasm for online gaming, we’ve put together this list of our favorite sites to play free online games without downloading anything.
How to get the game you want
The next step is to find the game you want. If you search for a specific game (like “Angry Birds”) or look at the most popular games, you’ll have no problem finding what you’re looking for.
Once you’ve found your favorite game, click on it and then click on its link to play online. The other games should be in a similar format with links to download them as well as play online without downloading anything.
What you can do if you can’t find it
If you can’t find a game that you want to play, try these tips:
- Try searching for the name of the game and the word “free.” For example, if you want to play Temple Run 2, search “temple run 2 free.”
- Try searching for the name of the game and the word “online.” For example, if you want to play Angry Birds Space HD for PC, search “angry birds space online”.
- Try searching for the name of your desired game along with one or more words like “browser”, which means that it will be playable through any browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox).
Some of our favorite games to play at work
- Crossword puzzles are great for improving your memory and concentration.
- Sudoku is a great game to play at work if you need to improve your reflexes and concentration.
- Games like Sudoku and crossword puzzles are also good for team building, since they can be played together by several people at once, rather than just by one person alone in their cubicle or office space (especially since most offices don’t have enough cubicles or offices for everyone on the team).
- While we’re on the topic of games that can be played by multiple people at once, there is another way that many companies encourage their employees’ productivity: “Office Olympics” day! This happens every few months (or even weeks), where everyone gets into teams and competes against each other in various Olympic-themed events such as curling, skiing downhill through a slalom course made out of file folders taped together with duct tape; canoeing across a room full of water bottles that represent some kind of obstacle course; etc., etc., etc…
A few of our favorite games to play while waiting in line
If you’re looking for a few games to play while waiting in line, these are some of our favorites:
- [Angry Birds](https://www.angrybirds.com/) – One of the classics, Angry Birds has been around for years and continues to be one of the most popular mobile games out there. While it doesn’t have much plot or storyline, it’s an easy game to pick up and play whenever you have a few minutes on your hands.
- [Candy Crush Saga](https://candycrushsaga.com/) – This popular puzzle game is great if you love candy and want something sugary but not too challenging! You can download Candy Crush Saga from either your phone or tablet device (or both) so that it’s accessible anytime you find yourself waiting in line at an airport or restaurant.
- [Doodle Find It!](http://doodlefinditgamesforgirlsandkids2on1pcdownloadfreehandheldgamesorpcdvdromcardphonesportsactivitieseducationaltoyseducationalgamesfunnycooltop10bestfunnytop10besttop10bestgreatestgreatestgreatestalltimealltimeevereverever
A few games to play on a rainy day.
In the spirit of sharing, here are a few games you can play on a rainy day.
- [Solitaire](https://www.solitaireonlinegame.com/): This one has been around since Windows 95, so it’s probably familiar to just about everyone. It’s easy to understand and fun to play, especially if you’re looking for something simple and straightforward without any distractions or complications—just you, your mouse and some cards!
- [Crossword Puzzles](https://www.crosswordpuzzlesonline.com/): Give your brain a workout with these word puzzles! You’ll find everything from easy clues up through expert challenges on this website; there’s even an option for kids under 13 years old who want a challenge but not too much of one (so they aren’t overwhelmed).
- [Sudoku](http://www.sudoku-onlinegames24x7x365djsitepickingaplentyoffreegamesforyouandyourfamilytoyoungertowhothavefunlearningmoreaboutmathandlogicwhileplayingtheirfavoritepuzzle24/7too): Looking for something more challenging? Try Sudoku! This classic game is ideal for people who like math questions but also want some visual stimulation or variety in their brain-teasers—each puzzle looks different than the last because there are no repeating patterns anywhere on its grid (unlike other crossword puzzles).
Some of our favorites!
- Candy Crush Saga (free online game)
- World of Tanks (free online game)
- Pokemon Go (free online game)
- Marvel Puzzle Quest (free online game)
- Bejeweled Blitz (free online game)
We hope you enjoyed our list and we wish you a happy gaming!