Candy Crush Soda Saga is a challenging game that’s even more difficult than its predecessor, Candy Crush. It’s a great time waster, though, and it can be very satisfying to get through some of the harder levels. Some of these levels, like Level 538, are so hard that they can leave you scratching your head for hours on end. In this article I’ll go into detail about how to beat Level 538 in Candy Crush Soda, and also talk about what makes it such an especially hard level to beat.
How to Beat Level 538 in Candy Crush Soda
Candy Crush Soda Level 538
You can beat this level by clearing all the blockers and making a vertical striped candy to remove the licorice swirls. Then, use a wrapped candy on one of the blockers under the soda bottles. This will clear them away, allowing you to make a horizontal striped candy to destroy those remaining blockers and complete your win!
Getting Past Level 538 in Candy Crush Soda
The level is a little tricky, but not too hard.
It’s a little tricky, but not too hard. It’s one of the hardest levels in the game, but it’s still easy enough for anyone to beat.
Beating Candy Crush Soda Level 538
- To beat Candy Crush Soda Level 538, use a striped candy to clear the top two rows.
- Then, use a wrapped candy to clear the bottom two rows.
What to do on Level 538 in Candy Crush Soda
Here are the steps you need to take on this level:
- Use a color bomb, candy bomb and wrapped candy.
- Use a striped candy and candy bomb.
- Use a wrapped candy and color bomb.
- Now use your moves strategically! You will have access to 3 moves in total if you use them correctly here, so go ahead and make sure that you get them all out of the way before continuing with your game plan for this level!
With these tips, you’ll be able to beat the game in no time. Get ready to crush some candies!