As a gamer, I know that it helps to have tips and tricks for playing Call of Duty. These are some of the best ways to improve at Call of Duty Advanced Warfare:
Listen to your teammates.
It’s a common trope in video games to hear the protagonist lament, “I can’t do this on my own.” And while he might be right, it’s not because he lacks the skills to do so. It’s because having a team is vital to success.
That said, it can be difficult for players who are used to playing alone and having control over every aspect of their character. When you have someone telling you what to do and when (as well as how), it could feel like your autonomy has been taken away from you. Luckily, there’s an easy way around this: listen! Listen to your teammates’ plans for winning each match; if they have something that works well for them and suits your playstyle, don’t argue about it—just go with their plan!
Aim for the head.
The head is the most vulnerable part of a person’s body. This means that it’s far more difficult to hit than other parts, like the shoulder or leg. However, having a headshot with any gun is more accurate than aiming for the body and will do more damage in the long run. The best way to ensure you’re hitting your target is to aim for their head!
If you want to get better at Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, make sure that all of your shots are going toward killing things—not just punching paper targets so they can fly away and fall apart into tiny pieces on top of someone else’s desk somewhere else far away from here.”
Be versatile and adaptable.
- Be versatile and adaptable.
- Being versatile and adapting to any situation is key to being a good player, especially in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. You need to be able to adapt your playstyle depending on the weapon you’re using, the map you’re playing on, and what your team needs from you at any given moment in time. For example: if everyone else is using SMGs (submachine guns) then it’s probably not a good idea for you to use an assault rifle or sniper rifle—they won’t be helpful for your team in that instance because they won’t suit the current game mode. Instead, go with an LMG (light machine gun), which will help out more than another assault rifle or sniper rifle would have done.
Change sensitivity settings.
You’ll want to change the sensitivity settings on your controller. This will help you aim faster, allowing you to be more accurate when taking shots from long distances.
To adjust your sensitivity settings:
- Press [Options] on the Xbox One controller or [Start] for Playstation 4 controllers.
- Scroll down to Options and press A/X (for Xbox One) or Square (for Playstation 4).
- Select Controller Options and press A/X (for Xbox One), or Circle (for Playstation 4).
- Select Sensitivity Slider and select the setting that best suits you from either Slow Motion or Fastest Response
Take a break and come back fresh.
Taking a break from the game for a few minutes is always an effective way to improve your performance. It gives your mind time to relax and come back fresh, and it allows you to get away from the frustration of losing, which will help prevent you from becoming angry or stressed out.
However, there are some important rules that must be followed when taking breaks:
- Don’t take too long of a break – if you play for too long without taking a break at all, then it can become difficult for your brain to concentrate on what is happening on screen. This will cause issues with tracking enemies and aiming accurately.
- Also don’t take too short of a break – if you play for only a minute or two before switching off completely then there won’t be enough time for blood circulation in the eyes (which controls vision) and this could lead to eye strain problems such as headaches later on down the line!
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is easier to play when you listen to your teammates and adapt to the tactical situation on your team.
If you’re playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare online, it’s important to know that your teammates are there for a reason. The game is more fun when everyone is listening and communicating with each other.
If you find yourself in a situation where your team isn’t working together or communicating effectively, try these tips:
- Listen to your teammates! It’s easy to get frustrated with them if they’re not doing what you think they should do, but it helps if you stop and listen first. Think about why someone might be doing something the way they are instead of assuming the worst right away.
- Adapt to the tactical situation on your team! If someone tells you what they want done next and why, do it! It doesn’t matter if their idea seems stupid or not—if they’re doing their best trying to win this round then go with it! You can always adjust later on if things go differently than expected but at least give them credit for trying something new instead of just complaining about everything else related theretofore mentioned hereinbefore ad infinitum…
These tips will not only help you improve your score but also help reduce the stress that comes with playing games like Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Improve your game by using these five tips to become a better player.