With 2016 rapidly wrapping up, we’re at that point in the calendar year when we can look forward to gaming’s most anticipated titles. As you may have heard, there are a few big names on the horizon—like Battlefield 1 and Mass Effect: Andromeda—along with a few surprise entries on the list. Here are 10 of our favorite upcoming games, in no particular order:
Gears of War 4
Gears of War 4 is the fourth game in the Gears of War series. It was announced on April 7th, 2016 and will be released for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows on October 11th, 2016.
The new game is set 25 years after the events of Gears of War 3 and features a new cast of characters as well as some returning ones like Marcus Fenix. The story takes place on Sera where humanity has been forced to live underground due to an invasion by a mysterious alien species called The Swarm. In order to combat this threat they begin developing new weapons such as converting old vehicles into robots called DeeBees (DiBots).
Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It is the fourteenth entry in the Battlefield series, and the first main entry in the series since Battlefield 4 in 2013. The game features an expanded focus on persistent multiplayer gaming, with players now able to equip themselves with weapons, vehicles, and special abilities that persist through each round of play. The single-player campaign has been described as “more poetic” than previous titles; taking inspiration from World War I poets Siegfried Sassoon and Wilfred Owen.
The Last Gaurdian
The Last Guardian is a video game developed by SIE Japan Studio and Team Ico, and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game is scheduled to be released for the PlayStation 4 in 2016.
The Last Guardian takes place in a vast and mysterious world where players control a young boy who wakes up in a cave next to an enormous beast called Trico; neither of them can remember anything about their surroundings or how they got there, but they must work together to escape from their prison. The bond between the boy and Trico will be vital for progression through this dangerous setting filled with crumbling ruins, high platforms and terrifying enemies that will challenge you at every step of your journey.
- New Setting: The first game took place in Dunwall, a fictional city inspired by Victorian London. This one will take place in Karnaca, an equally fictional city inspired by Mediterranean cities like Malta and Greece.
- New Characters: Emily Kaldwin is back as the main character, but she’ll be joined by Corvo Attano (protagonist from the first game), as well as some other familiar faces from both games.
- New Powers: You can now use Far Reach to grab objects or foes—and even pull them toward you—which gives you more options for how to approach encounters or solve puzzles throughout your adventure. You also get Bend Time 2.0, which lets you pause time around yourself so that enemies can’t attack you while it’s active; then when the effect wears off, any enemy within range of your sword will take damage automatically without having to actually hit them yourself!
- New Weapons: The crossbow returns with a few new modifications that let players customize it however they want based on their playstyle; there are also four brand new weapons available through side quests throughout Karnacia including a harpoon gun that shoots fireballs across large distances while still being able to pull targets toward its user if needed too! Don’t forget about those deadly wrist blades either…these babies have been modified since their debut in Dark Designs so now they look much cooler than ever before!
No Man’s Sky
No Man’s Sky is a science fiction game set in a vast procedurally generated universe. It’s being developed by Hello Games, a small independent studio based in Guildford, UK. The game features exploration and survival elements, with the player having the ability to fly seamlessly through space and land on planets. Although the story has not yet been revealed, players can visit each planet individually or move between them at will through warp gates.
There are 18 4K screenshots of No Man’s Sky available on its site which were taken from two different gameplay videos shown during E3 2013 and gamescom 2014 respectively
Mass Effect Andromeda
Mass Effect Andromeda is an action RPG from BioWare, the creators of the Dragon Age series. It’s due out in March 2017 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC platforms, with a single-player campaign taking place in a new galaxy where you play as either Scott or Sara Ryder, who must lead humanity’s fight against an alien threat. The game will also have multiplayer modes, but details on these have not been announced yet.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
You might have played the previous Uncharted games, which are third-person shooters with lots of action and adventure. In those games, you play as Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter who goes on missions to find lost treasures.
Naughty Dog has created a new entry in the series titled Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. The game is scheduled for release on May 10th, 2016 and will be available on PlayStation 4 consoles. It was originally expected to be released in 2015 but was delayed until 2016 due to development issues.
The game takes place six months after Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (the last game), where Nathan is retired from treasure hunting and living with his brother Sam at their home in New Orleans until Sam goes missing while searching for Sir Francis Drake’s coffin somewhere off the coast of Borneo.
Fable Legends is an adventure game. You play as a hero or villain in a story that’s set in the world of Albion. Your character can be male or female and has the ability to do everything from fighting monsters to cooking food. If you’re looking for something with a lot of variety, this game is for you!
In addition to being an adventure game, Fable Legends is also free-to-play (meaning that anyone can download it without paying any money). This means that if you’re interested in trying out new games but don’t want to spend money on them, Fable Legends would be perfect for you!
Finally, Fable Legends supports cross-platform gaming; this means that players on Xbox One consoles will be able to interact with those playing on Windows 10 PCs as well as other platforms such as mobile devices and even VR headsets like Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR (if those ever get released).
If you’ve spent any time playing video games, odds are good that you’ve played a third-person shooter / platformer. If so, you might be familiar with the action genre, which focuses on providing players with an immersive and interactive experience. ReCore is one of those games—and it just so happens that we have some exciting news about its upcoming release!
ReCore is set in a desert world populated by robots who have been created to help humans survive on Earth after some mysterious event turns their home into a wasteland. You play as Joule Adams, who has been traveling across this planet collecting Corebots (robots) to bring them back home and restore peace. This isn’t just any old adventure though—it’s an epic journey full of danger at every turn!
Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves is a co-op multiplayer game that puts you in the role of a pirate. Set in a world full of pirates, the gameplay allows the player to choose whether they want to be a pirate or a privateer. You can even play as yourself if you choose to do so! The first person mode allows for great immersion and third person lets your friends see what you’re doing. It’s also important to note that this game is developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios, two companies known for creating some of the best video games ever made (such as Banjo Kazooie).
The 10 most anticipated upcoming games include Gears of War 4, Battlefield 1, and the Last Guardian.
Here are the 10 most anticipated upcoming games:
- Gears of War 4 (Xbox One, PC). This is the fourth game in the Gears of War series from Microsoft Studios. It’s scheduled to be released on October 11, 2016. The player will control Marcus Fenix’s son JD as he tries to find his father and discover why machines have risen up against humanity. You can play cooperatively with other players online or offline or by yourself in single-player mode.
- Battlefield 1 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC). In this first-person shooter game set during World War I, you’ll fight as foot soldiers on land or shipboard infantrymen at sea while controlling armored vehicles like tanks—or even piloting a biplane! Battlefield 1 was developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It was released worldwide on October 21, 2016; however it wasn’t playable until October 18 because EA wanted some extra time to work out kinks before launch day so they could make sure everyone had a smooth gaming experience when they fired up their consoles that day!
- The Last Guardian (PlayStation 4). A puzzle-platformer video game developed by SIE Japan Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.. As with Shadow Of Colossus before it The Last Guardian tells its story primarily through gameplay rather than cutscenes making for an engaging adventure full of interesting characters who evolve over time based upon actions taken within levels themselves which provide clues about how best approach puzzles without being obvious about solutions all at once.”
We’ve covered 10 of the most anticipated upcoming games, but there’s one more thing we’d like to leave you with: a reminder that you should also be excited about each new day because it brings us closer to being able to play these awesome titles! It can be hard waiting for something so awesome that it feels like forever. Until then though, have fun playing some other great games.
# Conclusions and Takeaways
So the process is basically:
- Identify the Goal of this section based on the entire article
- Write down all major points, facts and arguments in bullet points
- Use these bullet points as ideas for writing a brief conclusion
You can help your copywriter by providing them with an outline of your content or information about what will be included so they know where they’re going. Remember that good writers are not just people who type words onto paper; they are professionals who understand how to use words to make their writing effective. This means following rules such as spelling correctly, using punctuation effectively and making sure sentences flow nicely from one paragraph into another. A good writer also knows when to stop typing and move on with their life (or at least take a break). Good luck! We hope you found this post helpful for creating content outlines!