Candy Crush is a fun game, but it can also be incredibly addictive. If you’re tired of being addicted to Candy Crush, or if you’ve never been addicted to Candy Crush but wonder what the fuss is all about, then I have some great alternatives for you. Not only will you still get that same sweet taste of success from winning a game that’s similar to Candy Crush, but you’ll also learn some new skills and maybe even make some real progress on your life goals. So without further ado, here are my top 10 alternatives to Candy Crush!
You can use a paintbrush to paint.
You can use a paint roller to paint.
You can use a paint sprayer to paint.
You can use a paint can to paint.
You can use a paint bucket to paint.
And you can even just get some paper and draw on it with crayons!
If you want a game that will keep your brain active, but still allow you to enjoy the fun of drawing and painting, then “Draw” is the game for you! In this game, players draw on their devices as fast as they can as the screen presents them with different shapes and lines which they must replicate by tracing over them. The best part about this game is that it helps improve your motor skills while also giving you something fun to do in-between class periods or even at work if your boss isn’t around.
3. Baby animals
- Baby animals
Who doesn’t love cute baby animals? They’re so adorable and innocent, you just want to pet them and feed them and play with them. If you’re looking for something more interactive, you can even take pictures of your favorite furry friends (and post them on Instagram). If videos are more your thing, there are plenty of videos on YouTube of puppies playing with toys or kittens exploring their surroundings—the possibilities are endless!
4. Lick the edge of your yoga mat
- Lick the edge of your yoga mat
You might be thinking, “But a yoga mat isn’t edible!” or “But a yoga mat isn’t a candy crush!” And you would be right. But there is one thing it can do that Candy Crush and all its alternatives cannot: help you stretch out your muscles and relieve stress in both mind and body. So get on the floor with us for some downward-facing dog, pigeon pose, warrior one or tree pose—you choose!
5. Get a better job
Finally, if you’re looking for a new job, you have to consider what it is that’s going to make your life better. You can’t just get any old job and expect things to work out. You need something fulfilling that will give you some sense of purpose and fulfillment in life.
You should look at the following qualities when considering jobs:
- Pay: How much money do they pay? Is it enough for me?
- Culture fit: Do I like the culture of this company? Will I be able to feel comfortable there?
- Emotional payoff: How does this job make me feel about myself as a person?
- Passion: Is there a project or cause that I truly care about with this company?
6. Become more attractive to your partner
- Become more attractive to your partner. If your relationship is suffering, it’s time to make an effort. Try exploring new things together and doing things that are fun but don’t involve social media or this blog post or Candy Crush or other games!
7. Make a funny video ~~~and upload it to YouTube~~~
- Make a funny video ~~~and upload it to YouTube
You can also make a funny video and upload it to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Your friends will love you for that!
8. Learn to play Candy Crush on your guitar and sing ‘Candy Crush’ songs you wrote to your friends
If you’re not into the idea of playing Candy Crush on your guitar, there are plenty of other ways to get creative with it. For example, a lot of people have made their own songs extolling the virtues of their favorite candy crush game! Here’s a sample:
- I like my sweet games and I cannot lie
I’m addicted to Candy Crush
If you had seen me just yesterday
You’d be like “wow, this girl has really gone overboard”
9. Cook ~~~or bake~~~ something amazing for yourself and/or your family
Cooking is a great way to relieve stress, show your loved ones that you care and bond with your family. Cooking can also be a great way of saving money; it’s much cheaper than eating out or buying anything processed at the supermarket.
10. Don’t waste any more time on this blog post! Go do something fruitful instead! I will love you forever!
Don’t waste any more time on this blog post! Go do something fruitful instead! I will love you forever!
You don’t have to be a gamer to enjoy the time-wasting and stress-relieving power of Candy Crush. We hope you found some helpful suggestions in this article, but if all else fails, just keep playing!