Congratulations! You just killed someone in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds! Now, what do you do? Chances are, this is your first kill. It’s important to make the most of it. Here are some tips to help you:
Don’t be too nervous
You should always be ready to improvise. The best plans are the ones that can be adapted on the fly, so don’t get stuck in your ways. For example, if you’re going for a kill but it’s getting dark and you think someone is going to sneak up behind you, maybe try something different than what you had planned out. Maybe hide somewhere instead of trying to fight them head-on! Or maybe change up your approach and run away instead! Maybe take out a weapon that wasn’t originally part of your strategy because it would work better than any other option? These are all things we have done when we’ve played PUBG (we call these moments “PAWGs,” or “Pubg Adaptations”). You do not want to be too nervous because if this happens then everyone will see how nervous YOU ARE and probably kill YOU AND TAKE YOUR SHIRT which has been through many battles but now needs replacing because IT HAS BEEN USED BY SO MANY DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES WHICH IS WHY WE DIDN’T WANT TO GIVE IT AWAY BEFORE THIS MOMENT BUT NOW IS NOT A BAD TIME FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS AS LONG AS WE CAN STILL USE THE CLOTHING IN SOME WAY AFTERWARD …
Use the best loot
When you find some good loot, do not hesitate to use it. You can often get a feel for how valuable a piece of gear is by looking at the color and shape of the item. The more green and square, the better. If your player has an inventory full of items, move them into your backpack so that they don’t take up space in your inventory where they could be used as loot later on when you need them less urgently.
As an example, this is how I like to equip myself:
- Helmet: With my helmet equipped I am less likely to be shot in the head while running around frantically trying to shoot another player before they kill me first (and if they do shoot me in my helmeted head then I will die instantly with no delay).
- Jacket: My jacket provides additional protection against bullets which can save me from being killed by other players who are trying to kill me (or have already killed me). Even though there are many different types of jackets available for purchase on Steam Marketplace during Early Access release week, none come close in terms of value relative cost compared with others such as “The Gilded Vestments Of The Enraged Lion”. For example, one such popular choice among players right now would probably be “The Gilded Vestments Of The Enraged Lion” because it seems pretty good but actually costs quite a bit more than necessary considering how weakly armored these types of clothing items tend towards being anyway due mainly due their low level requirements which means very little skill points invested into increasing their effectiveness through investing points into various attributes related specifically toward increasing defense values associated with each type type type type
Loot the area
After you’ve taken down your prey, check the surroundings for loot. A lot of the time the items you find will be useless to you, but sometimes they could be exactly what you need to take on another team. Looting is also a great way to get used to the controls and learn how quickly things can change in-game (this is especially true if you’re playing with friends).
Checking the surrounding area after each kill is an easy way to increase your chances of survival while staying alert during gameplay by keeping an eye on enemies’ movements at all times.
Move to a more secluded spot
While you’re on the move and making your way to a better place, keep in mind that there are several options for hiding. Some of them are:
- A building with a roof. These are usually the best places to hide since they give you protection from other players and allow you to loot at the same time.
- A rock or tree that’s big enough to cover your body while still allowing you to see what’s going on around you. Remember, though! If someone sees your gun poking out of this rock or tree then it won’t be long before everyone knows where your hiding spot is!
- Something tall and narrow like a power pole or an antennae tower (just be careful not too fall off).
Clean up your gear
As you play, your gear is going to get dirty. You know this because it’s happened to everyone at some point; someone throws up on the wall at a party and you’re caught in the crossfire. That’s why it’s important to clean your gear after each match and before each match, when no one else is around, just in case they have any kind of contagious disease or other illness that can be spread through bodily fluids. Your gear should also be cleaned at least once a day (and sometimes more), but always remember that moderation is key! Just because you need to clean up doesn’t mean that you should get carried away with it all over again!
I would advise against cleaning more than once per week – if you do so often then there’s no chance for any buildup of dust or grime over time which would otherwise ruin any attempts at getting rid of those pesky germs that cause us trouble on a daily basis (and not just during times like these!).
Your next PUBG kill will be your best ever.
You don’t have to be nervous, but you should be ready for the next step in your journey of becoming the best player in PUBG.
You’ve had some practice and now it’s time to take your skills to the next level. You’ll need to focus on using the best loot possible and looting areas better than ever before. It’s important that you move away from other players so they can’t kill you as easily, but this doesn’t mean going too far away either because then they won’t be able to find and loot bodies when needed.
After finding a new spot, make sure everything is clean so there are no visible signs that someone else was there before them (except maybe some blood stains). If possible try hiding near bushes or trees so even if someone looks over at your location they won’t see anything out of place since all evidence would’ve been cleaned up beforehand!
You have probably heard that the best way to get better at PUBG is by playing it with someone else. While this is true, I think it’s also worth mentioning that a lot of people don’t realize how fun PUBG can be when played alone. There are so many different things to do and explore in the game and you will never get bored if you know what you’re doing. By using these tips for your next pubg kill, you will be able to keep yourself entertained while playing this great game! Be sure to let us know what else we can add here so everyone has an awesome experience in their next pubg adventure.