Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
Download The Game:
For iPad users, the process is a little more complicated. To download the game on your iPad, you need to first follow these steps:
- Open up your Safari browser and go to the Apple Store website https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minesweeper/id885017067?mt=8
- Scroll down to find “Get” button of minesweeper (mine sweeper) at bottom left corner of page
- Click “Get” button and then enter your iTunes account password as prompted by iOS system
- Once you have entered your password, click “Install” button in next screen and wait for it to download completely onto your device
A Quick Tutorial On How To Play The Game:
The game starts with a tutorial, which is a good way to learn how to play.
To start the game, press the play button. You will see a blank grid of tiles and your cursor which is represented by an X. Your goal is to reveal all mines (represented by dots) in this grid without stepping on one that will explode you and end your game prematurely.
Move your cursor around the screen with your finger until you find where there are no mines next to each other but instead one tile away from each other. Then select from those two tiles by tapping them as shown in Figure 1 below:
Figure 1: Selecting 2 Tiles With 2 Clicks
Friends List: If you have friends playing the game, you can connect with them and add them to your friends list on the game.
- Add friends by username
- Add friends by email address
- Add friends by phone number
- Connect your Facebook account with the game and add your friends that way.
- Connect your Google+ account with the game and add your friends that way.
- Connect your Microsoft account with the game and add your friends that way.
- Connect your Apple ID with the game and add your friends that way.
In-Game Purchases: This game has in-game purchases that do not affect gameplay. You can buy in-game coins by going to the store tab on the main menu of the game.
In-Game Purchases: This game has in-game purchases that do not affect gameplay. You can buy in-game coins by going to the store tab on the main menu of the game. In-game purchases allow players to buy more coins, but they are not required in order to play the game.
Connect With Us On Social Media!
We hope that you enjoyed this guide and are now ready to play the new minesweeper game. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, or want to connect with us on social media, please follow us on one or all of the following:
- YouTube (for all things gaming)
- Twitch (for gaming streams)
- Discord (chat app for gamers and developers)
Our website is also a great place for updates and tutorials!
Support Team For Any Queries or Issues:
The game also has a team of friendly and helpful support staff who are available 24/7. You can reach them by email, or through the in-game chat. They will get back to you as soon as they can.
If you’re a Minesweeper fan and own a tablet, or smartphone, then this is one of those must-have games for you.
Minesweeper is a game of strategy, skill, luck and intelligence. The object of the game is to clear each minefield without detonating any mines. There are three types of mines: red ones that explode when you step on them; yellow ones that will kill you if they detonate while you’re next to them; and green ones that are safe unless they are stepped on or adjacent to another mine on their edge or corner. You have a limited amount of time to either mark all the mines or clear all the bombs before your time runs out. This new version adds a large variety of new features such as five different modes with varying amounts of difficulty (Beginner/Easy/Medium/Hardest), two different levels for each mode (Classic and Advanced), colorful graphics, fun sound effects when you click on a square containing no bomb (which result in cheering), an option for unlimited Time Bonuses if desired at every 10th level, etc…
We hope we’ve convinced you that our game is the new hotness, and that you’re ready to jump in. We promise we won’t be mad if you turn off the sound effects though :D.