Call of Duty 3 is the first person shooter that takes place during World War 2. The game has a lot in common with its predecessors and follows the same general formula as previous iterations. However, it is still an incredibly fun and rewarding game to play. This page contains some helpful tips and tricks for beginners who are just getting into the game. If you’re looking to get started or need some help with a specific area of COD3, then this list will be perfect for you!
Don’t Be Afraid To Walk.
The best way to stay alive in Call of Duty 3 is to avoid being shot. If you’re running around, that’s when people can easily shoot you.
The easiest way to avoid getting shot is by walking.
Walk slowly and walk behind cover so that the opposing team doesn’t see you from a distance, which will give them more time to shoot at you (and kill!)
Use Smoke Grenades To Get The Jump On Opponents.
Smoke grenades are a great tool for helping you get the jump on your enemies. Smoke grenades can be used to cover your movement, cover your retreat, or cover your flanking. Smoke grenades are useful in a variety of situations, so everyone should be familiar with how to use them effectively.
Use Flank Routes To Get Behind Enemies.
If you want to get the jump on your opponents, use flanking routes. Flanking is a tactic where you sneak up behind someone to take them out. This can be done using a few different methods:
- Use an object in the environment to cover your approach (like hiding behind a wall or rock)
- Go around an obstacle and approach from behind
- Run across open space and then turn around at the last second so that you’re facing the enemy when they see you
Limit Your Grenade Throwing To Grenades That Are Not Lethal Or Don’t Blind Enemies.
While grenades are great for clearing out rooms, they are not useful for taking out enemies at long range. As a general rule of thumb, the more lethal the grenade is, the less useful it will be at taking down enemy players. The exception to this rule is that you can use frag grenades to take out enemy players with body armor who are either unaware of your presence or otherwise distracted by other enemies. This requires some planning, but if you get close enough, it’s definitely worth trying!
Pay Attention To Ammo/Weapon Counters.
Just like any game, Call of Duty 3 has its own set of rules and mechanics. The most important aspect to learn is how to use your weapons effectively. Being able to gauge the power of your weapon means knowing what it can do to an enemy and vice versa. If you don’t know this, then it’s going to be difficult for you to succeed in any sort of competitive gameplay or scenarios where ammo conservation is key (such as Search And Destroy).
Use Your Knife For Melee Attacks.
The knife is your most important weapon in Call of Duty 3. It can be used to melee, which means that you should pull it out whenever you’re near an enemy and want to deal some damage. When you kill an enemy with the knife, you’ll get more points than if you shot him with a gun or grenade. This will help your team get more money when the match is over, so always use your knife!
Using Your Knife For Melee Attacks
Keep Your Gimped Weapons Handy For When You Need Them.
“Gimped” is a term used to describe weapons that have been intentionally weakened by the developers of the game. For example, some shotguns in Call of Duty 3 lack any usable iron sights and can only be aimed down the barrel while hip firing. This makes them inferior to other shotguns that allow you to aim down the sights, but it also makes them great for close-quarters combat or when you’re in a tight spot where aiming down your weapon’s sights is not practical.
Weapons like these are extremely useful in certain situations where they will outperform your standard rifle or sniper rifle; however, they can be hard to handle if you don’t know how to use them properly. Your first priority should always be finding an actual gun with iron sights; however, once you’ve found yourself outgunned by enemies who are using guns with ironsights, remember that gimped weapons still have their place in battle!
Use Your Teammates As Human Shields When Being Shot At.
Use Your Teammates As Human Shields When Being Shot At.
There are many reasons you should use your teammate as a human shield, but the two major ones are listed below:
- Using a teammate as a distraction. Sometimes if you’re being shot at and try to run for cover, your enemy will follow you and shoot at you again once they’ve reached their destination. This can be very annoying because then you have to deal with them shooting at you twice before having enough time to get away from them! The easiest way around this is by using one of your teammates as an extra target so that they focus on him rather than chasing after yourself as well!
- Using another person as protection against grenades (or sniper bullets). If someone throws grenades or snipes at one side of the battlefield where there’s no cover available; use another person (ie: teammate) in front of yourself so that it’ll protect both sides instead!
Stay Out Of The Fray Unless You Have A Sniper Rifle Handy Or A Long Range Machine Gun.
If you don’t have a sniper rifle or a long range weapon handy, then stay out of the fray. Don’t try to run in with an assault rifle or machine gun. You will die quickly and become a burden on your team. If you can stick back and get a few kills from afar, then do so!
Don’t Camp On One Spot Too Long, Always Be On The Move.
The first thing you should do when you spawn in is to find a good spot to hide, this is called camping. Camping can be very helpful if done properly, but it’s not always the best choice for new players because of how many people know how to counter campers. Here are some tips for surviving while camping:
- Make sure that your gun is set on single shot mode, this will make it easier for you to aim and shoot accurately.
- Make sure your crosshairs are slightly above where the enemy will be standing when they get there so you’ll have some time before they see your crosshair and know where you are hiding.
- Use walls or objects as cover so no one can tell where exactly you’re hiding from their position. This also makes it harder for them to hit what they’re aiming at since they cannot see through objects like walls or bushes that provide cover.
Call of Duty 3 is a fun game to play if you follow these tips
Call of Duty 3 is a fun game to play if you follow these tips.
- Call Of Duty 3 is a fun game to play if you follow these tips. If you want to learn more about Call Of Duty 3, look here: http://www.callofduty3gameguide.com/.
Call of Duty 3 is a fun game to play and it is my favorite video game. I hope these tips help you have fun playing Call of Duty 3, and maybe even show you some new tricks to try out on your friends or family!