We’re back with another round of Lucky Spin prize winners. For those of you new to the blog, we like to post the big winners from the monthly Lucky Spin game so everyone can see how much fun it is to play. Here are some of our recent lucky winners:
East of the Windy City, Illinois
- A person won $2,000 in the city of Chicago
- Another person won $2,000 in the city of Rockford
- Another person won $2,000 in the city of Joliet
- Another person won $2,000 in the city of Naperville
West of the Windy City, Illinois
You might be wondering how much you would win if your ticket matched the winning numbers. Did this person just hit the jackpot or did they just win a few thousand dollars? Well, it turns out that this person won $50,000! This is definitely a big prize and hopefully something that will help them get closer to their goal of buying a house.
This winner was actually a single mother who works as a teacher; she had been saving up for years to buy her first home with her daughter. When she found out that she was the winner, she couldn’t believe it at first because she thought it was too good to be true. After doing some quick math in her head, though (and realizing that someone had stolen all of her money), she realized that her life could actually change overnight if this turned out to be legit! She told us that even though they are close friends now and talk every week about our own dreams coming true (which isn’t easy when both women have busy lives), we were brought together by fate itself when my ticket matched hers exactly after having bought two separate tickets from different stores across town from each other without knowing anything about each other beforehand.”
The Heartland of America, Iowa
The Heartland of America, Iowa
Iowa is a Midwestern state in the United States. It’s bordered by the Mississippi River on the east and the Missouri River and Big Sioux River on the west. The state has a humid continental climate with hot summers, cold winters and relatively even precipitation throughout the year. The capital is Des Moines whereas other notable cities include Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Sioux City among others.
A Natural State, Arkansas
Arkansas is a natural state. You can find the Natural State anywhere in the south, but it’s most common in Arkansas. If you see a state that looks like Arkansas, don’t be afraid to say hello!
Arkansas is very small and has few people in it. The population of Arkansas is only 3 million people! It makes sense that you might run into someone who lives there when you travel around America. And if you do happen to run into another Arkansan out there somewhere—you should introduce yourself by saying “Hi I am from Arkansas! How about yourself?”
You may be surprised to learn that Arkansas has no ocean coastline; instead, all its rivers flow toward larger bodies of water like oceans or lakes like Lake Michigan (which belongs to Illinois).
The Empire State of the South, Georgia
If you’re a Georgia native or just an admirer of the state, you’ll be happy to know that there are many ways to win cash prizes in Georgia.
You can win $50,000 if the ball lands on your number on Lucky Spin! Your chance to win a cash prize of up to $50,000… or less :-)!.
If you’re feeling lucky and want to play other lottery games with smaller prizes, then try playing Pick 3 or 4 for only 10¢ per game!
Up in the Panhandle, Florida
The winner of the $50,000 prize was a lady from Panama City, Florida. She is a teacher and was born in 1963.
The person who won this prize was from the United States and their country of origin was Florida – specifically, they were from the Panhandle region of that state.
The Tarheel State, North Carolina
- The winner of the $2,500 prize was a resident of Raleigh, North Carolina. This winner was so excited about winning that he/she called the lottery office to verify the win himself/herself.
- The winner of the $500 prize was a resident of Charlotte, North Carolina. He/she said he/she would use this money to pay bills and buy groceries for his family.
- The winner of the $250 prize was an Asheville man who had recently been laid off from his job as an auto mechanic. He said that this money would help him get back on track financially after being out of work for over three months, and hopefully allow him time to find another job before Christmas arrives!
The Heart of Dixie, Alabama
- $50,000 – Alexander City, Alabama.
- $25,000 – Birmingham, Alabama.
- $10,000 – Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama.
- $5,000 – Huntsville and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
- $1,000 – Mobile County in Alabama as well as counties in Georgia (Colquitt County), Mississippi (Harrison County), North Carolina (Jackson County) and Tennessee (Madison County).
There were several winners in different locations.
There were several winners in different locations. The winners were from different states, countries, continents, hemispheres and planets.
Some of the lucky individuals were even able to win more than once! The grand prize winner won over $1 million dollars in cash. He or she was ecstatic with their winnings!
Although there are no guarantees in life, we can guarantee that you will have a lot of fun when you enter our Lucky Spin contest. If you want to know more about what it’s all about, visit our website today and start spinning the wheel! Who knows? You just might win yourself some cash!