Are you a fan of science fiction and video games? Well, look no further. This blog post is here to show you the best sci-fi games available online. These are the games that I have found most enjoyable over time, and they range from space exploration to resource gathering. So don’t just sit there; read on and find out which one is for you!
Starbase – a game where you can explore the vastness of space and engage in turn-based combat with other players.
Starbase is a turn-based space exploration and conquest game. In Starbase, you take command of an interstellar empire and send your fleets to explore the galaxy.
In order to win the game, you must dominate all other players by capturing their planets and building your own empire.
Starbase is available for free in browser or on your mobile device (iOS/Android). You can play Starbase on your computer or on your phone!
Fractured – a sandbox massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) set on a fantasy planet.
Fractured is a sandbox massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) set on a fantasy planet. It has no classes, but instead allows you to create your own character by selecting from different skill trees and then choosing how you want to play the game.
The gameplay is largely focused around gathering resources and using them to improve your skills or build new items. The world is split into multiple zones of varying sizes, with each zone containing resources needed for crafting or quests that provide experience points for leveling up in the skill trees.
Eve Online – a sandbox MMORPG set in space, in which the player can mine, sell, or use resources to upgrade their ship and weapons.
- Eve Online is a sandbox MMORPG set in space, in which the player can mine, sell, or use resources to upgrade their ship and weapons.
- In order to play Eve Online without paying for it, you have to make sure your computer has certain specifications.
- If you don’t have enough resources and are unable to find them on your own planet, then it’s time to go out into space and explore other planets.
You can do this by joining an alliance of other players who can help each other with their missions or tasks that need completing. It is also possible for you to create alliances with those around you so that they will protect your shipments while delivering goods from one place to another so that they reach their destination safely
Elite: Dangerous – an MMORPG centered around space exploration and combat, which features a procedurally generated universe that is based on real star systems.
Elite: Dangerous is a space-based MMORPG that allows you to explore the universe, trade and fight. It’s a procedurally generated universe which means that it’s based on real star systems, but each time you start up the game, it generates new planets and other celestial bodies. You can try out different ships in Elite: Dangerous and there are many different models available for purchase online. If you want to get started with this game right away then here’s how to play Elite: Dangerous for free:
- Go to the official website at http://www.elitedangerous.com/en/downloads/. Click on ‘Demo’ under ‘Play Now’ at the top of this page and then select either PC or Mac depending on what type of computer system you have installed at home.
- . Downloading takes several minutes so be patient until it finishes installing onto your computer (and don’t worry about viruses). This step may take some time depending upon how good your internet connection is so please don’t panic if nothing seems to be happening during this period!
- . Once downloaded successfully onto your computer system then click on ‘Launch Demo’ button in order to begin playing right away!
No Man’s Sky – an action-adventure survival video game that has the player exploring the universe.
No Man’s Sky – an action-adventure survival video game that has the player exploring the universe. The game is set in a procedurally generated universe and has been in development for a long time. It is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game received mixed reviews but it’s still fun to play once in a while since it’s one of the most ambitious games ever made by combining elements from many different genres (space trading, exploration, survival) into one giant package.
Sci-fi games are fun and there are several good ones you can play online for free
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew
- This game is about managing a starship and exploring the galaxy. It’s more of an interactive adventure than a typical shooter, but you do have weapons at your disposal.
- You can play as any of four ship roles (communications officer, captain, helmsman or engineer). Each role has its own responsibilities and its own unique controls to learn.
- Once you get past the learning curve, this game is very fun and challenging.
I hope you enjoyed this blog on the top five science fiction games available online. As I said earlier, the list is not necessarily in any particular order but it does reflect some of my personal favorites. Each game has its own unique selling point and if you are looking for a good sci-fi experience then perhaps one of these might be just what you’re looking for!