Fruit Ninja is a fun game that allows you to use your finger to slice fruits and avoid slicing bombs. You can play this game on your Android, iOS, Windows and Nintendo Switch devices. Over the years, gamers have developed various tricks that boost their scores by using different equipment and avoiding others. Here are some of these ways:
Choice of avatar – the avatar affects a player’s ability to perform fun-fills. Avatar can either be those that boost your ability to score more points or the special edition avatars.
- Avatar – the avatar affects a player’s ability to perform fun-fills. Avatar can either be those that boost your ability to score more points or the special edition avatars.
- Special Edition Avatars – These are available for a limited time only, and can be earned by completing certain objectives in the game.
Type of blade – The game has various blades that give users extra points for using them. Some of these include the Rainbow Blade, Golden Domination Blade and the Double Points Blade
There are several blades in the game that give users extra points. Some of these include the Rainbow Blade, the Golden Domination Blade and the Double Points Blade.
The most powerful blade is known as the Rainbow Blade which can be unlocked by playing through all 50 levels of the game. The golden domination blade gives users 10 extra points while the double points blade gives them double points when used to slash fruits.
Type of fruits – The options available include Classic, Arcade, Zen and Poké Ball fruits. Different fruits affect how many points are awarded on slicing targets.
- Classic fruits are the most common fruit in Fruit Ninja. These are the most common fruits in Fruit Ninja.
- Arcade fruits are the most common fruit in Fruit Ninja. These are the most common fruits in Fruit Ninja.
Use of bombs – Bombs are impurities in fruit that on slicing reduce a player’s score by 50. However, when a bomb is sliced multiple times in quick succession it boosts your score drastically
Bombs are impurities in fruit that on slicing reduce a player’s score by 50. However, when a bomb is sliced multiple times in quick succession it boosts your score drastically. So if you see an apple with two bombs (or more), slice it and then immediately slice it again to boost your score! This can get really fun when there are many bombs on screen at once as they will explode together giving you a huge boost!
Watch ads – By watching video ads, users are given rewards or prizes at the end of every video
There are two different types of rewards:
- Coins – These are earned by watching ads. You can also get coins from opening chests and completing quests, but this is only available in the Android version of Fruit Ninja. The most you can get from watching videos is five coins per video and 50 coins total per day if you watch all three videos.
- Fruit – This type of reward is given only when players collect 100 fruit by slicing them up with their blades.
You can enhance your gameplay by choosing the right equipment
You can enhance your gameplay by choosing the right equipment.
In Fruit Ninja, there is a variety of equipment that you can equip that will help you with your game. You have to choose wisely if it will benefit or hinder your score. For example, if you’re playing on a Apple device and want to use an iPhone or iPad as a controller, make sure that it has Bluetooth capabilities because this is required for Fruit Ninja to work properly (you can also connect directly through Apple TV).
Another example would be blades: there are different types of blades available in the game such as wood, metal and ceramic among others. Each blade has their own unique properties so make sure that they match well with your playing style and/or avatar (for example if someone chooses an avatar with glasses then they would most likely want something like wood).
With the above tricks, you are now set to become a pro player of Fruit Ninja. When it comes to playing the game, you can either choose to use the PC version or the Android phone app. Using your PC may be easier and more convenient. This is because there are unlimited resources available online including tips and tricks on how to enhance your play experience.