Candy Crush is an amazing game, but reaching level 2000 can be intimidating. Here are some tips for getting there!
1. Avoid the Cake Bomb Quests
- Don’t do Cake Bomb quests
If you want to reach the level 2000 milestone in Candy Crush, then you need to avoid doing Cake Bomb quests. The reason for this is that they are a waste of time, not worth the points and can be very frustrating when it comes to unlocking all the different goal types. If you want to reach an extremely high score in Candy Crush then this is something that you should consider avoiding as much as possible.
2. Keep an eye out for moves that combine striped candies
Another way to make your way up the board is by combining striped candies. Striped candies are the most common candy in Candy Crush, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to combine them with other candies on the board.
Combining striped candies allows you to clear more than one set of 3 or more matching-colored gumdrops in a single move. When you combine two or more stripes, they will disappear from the board and all adjacent ones will shift to fill in the gaps left behind by their disappearance (as long as they’re touching). The goal is simply to clear as many gumdrops from your screen as possible within the time limit provided at each level.
3. Always Clear the Right Side of the Board First
The right side of the board is easier to clear because you can use striped candies to clear it up. The right side is also more important to clear because candy on the left, especially if you have no more moves left, will just be wasted.
4. How to Beat Level 1314
So you’ve made it to the 13th level, and you want to get through it as quickly as possible. Here are some tips on how to beat level 1314:
- There are no blockers on this level, but there is a bomb that can be used strategically to clear rows of candies or create special candies if matched with a wrapped candy.
- You don’t need any special candies for this level (unless your goal is just to get through it quickly). Simply keep matching candies in order from left-to-right until all the jelly beans have been cleared out of the board and you win!
5. How to Beat Level 1419 – Tips and Strategy
Level 1419 is a level that you can easily pass. You will need to use striped candies to combine with wrapped candies and also make some special candies. There are five colors of regular candies on this board.
The first thing that you should do is match the striped candy with a wrapped candy so that they can be cleared from the board and make room for new candies to come in. The next step is to create more special combinations of three or more same colored regular candies in order to get more points and clear more space on the screen, then use the remaining ingredients wisely by combining them in such a way as they will bring out their maximum potential!
6. How to Beat Level 1458 – Tips and Strategy
Good job on reaching Level 1458! You’re getting a real feel for how to play this game. There are some common strategies that you can keep in mind when you reach this level:
- Try to get rid of the candy bombs first. They’ll explode and clear out any candies they touch, so make sure they don’t land on your striped candies or color bomb!
- Make sure you clear the right side of the board first. It has more spaces than any other side, so it makes sense to focus your efforts there first before spreading out further into other rows and columns.
- Use your color bomb wisely—it will clear out all of its respective color-matching candies on screen (and surrounding tiles), but it won’t destroy any candy bombs or empty squares!
7. How to Beat Level 1442 – Tips and Strategy
Level 1442 is a hard level that can frustrate players. It’s important to remember that you don’t need to complete this level in one try, so if you’re struggling, don’t worry about it.
If you have trouble with this level, try using the striped candy and wrapped candy together. You’ll need to clear away most of the jellies on top before using those candies though.
8. How to Beat Level 1446 – Tips and Strategy
To beat level 1446 of Candy Crush, follow these tips:
- Don’t waste moves. This may seem like a no-brainer, but it’s an important reminder that you should always try to play the game strategically. If you’re stuck on a level and don’t know what to do next, take some time off from playing the game in order to give yourself some space from it. When you return later, look at things with fresh eyes and maybe even ask for help from friends!
- Don’t use any special candies or bombs. Special candies are very helpful in clearing out large chunks of candy at once but they can also be tricky because they only work when there are similar-colored candies next to each other (e.g., striped candy will only clear out striped candies). For this reason, I recommend against using them unless absolutely necessary (which won’t be often). Bombs are also useful but only when used strategically so don’t rely on them too heavily either!
9. ‘Mystery Quests’ are easier than they seem – learn how to beat them here!
Mystery Quests are the only special level in Candy Crush that you can use power-ups on. The object of these levels is to clear all of the candies on your board, but there are also other objectives you can accomplish.
In order to complete a Mystery Quest, you need to do two things: match three or more of the same colored candies and earn enough points during your turn (the total amount depends on how many moves left). It’s important to remember that you can use the shuffle feature if you’re struggling at any point during this process!
If you’re having trouble with this process and don’t want to spend money on power-ups, there are some useful tips below:
These tips will help you get over the 2000 hump!
- For those of you who are just starting out, here are some tips for getting past the 2000 hump:
- Play in hard mode. This can be done by tapping on the “Hard” button at the bottom left of your screen when you start a game. The level select screen will then have an additional button labeled “Hard.”
- Try to play on an iPhone or iPad so that you don’t need to worry about reaching your fingers over to hit all of those tiny candy buttons!
- Don’t get frustrated if you fail—just try again! Don’t give up!
In conclusion, while it is a difficult task to reach level 2000 in Candy Crush, it can certainly be done. The most important aspect of getting there is perseverance. Keep plugging away at the levels and eventually you’ll hit the 2000 mark!